Ayurway Wellness offers cost-saving membership plans for those who wish to pursue an Ayurvedic lifestyle and receive treatments on a regular basis.
Here is how it works:
1. Choose a membership duration of 3, 6, 9, or 12 months. Your membership will begin on the day you pay the full payment for the membership. Depending on the membership duration chosen, you will have 3, 6, 9, or 12 months from the payment date to utilize all the funds on your account. Each time you visit Ayurway Wellness, the cost of the session will be deducted from your account balance, with the applicable percentage discount.
2. Upon the expiry date, if any unused balance remains on the account, the funds will be null and void.
3. You may rollover any remaining funds within two weeks of the membership expiration by renewing your membership. Your account will then reflect any remaining funds from the previous term and the new balance.
4. Membership accounts may be shared with family and friends, however the membership holder must inform us ahead of time and provide the contact information for the client before they make an appointment with us.
5. Gift certificates may be purchased using funds from your account.
6. Freeze Policy: You may freeze your membership plan for 3 months. During this period, other individuals who share your account cannot use any funds and original prices will be charged for services.
7. Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your membership within thirty days after the commencement date of your membership plan. You will receive a full refund (less the original value of any sessions you receive).